D&L Pool Plastering FAQ
D&L Pool Plastering FAQ page highlights our most asked questions from our Customers.
- What is replastering?
When your pool surface is old, stained, and rough, replastering is done to add a new finish to your pool.
- What sets D&L Pool Plastering apart from other pool plastering companies?
We believe that customer service on owner supervision separate us from the other pool plastering companies.
- Why should I choose DL Pool Plastering?
We offer a friendly, reliable experience where we always go out of our way to help the customer with the right decision.
- How soon can I receive a quote?
Normally, you can get a free quote within a couple of days or whenever it is convenient for you.
- Can I remodel my pool in the winter?
Yes! Pools can be remodeled in winter but there may be delays due to inclement weather.
- How long will a remodel take?
Depending on what you want done, a pool remodel my take ten days to three weeks but we will go out of our way to get the work done as soon as possible without cutting any corners.
- Are any parts of constructions particularly messy?
Any construction work can be messy but our crews make sure that you are satisfied with the finished product and our owners supervise every job.
- Do I have to replace my pool filtration equipment when my pool is replastered?
No, you don't have to replace the equipment but there is nothing wrong with a good upgrade during a remodel.
- How soon can I go swimming after construction is finished?
When the pool is filled with water after construction completed, it must be treated and brushed for best results before swimming.
- How long do the pool finishes last?
New plaster can last as long a fifteen years if the chemicals are treated properly and you take good care of the pool.